Study with us
We offer scholarships for prospective PhD students through our Higher Degree by Research (HDR) program. All applications will go through rigorous assessment and shortlisted applicants will be interviewed. Successful applicants will have their university tuition fees waived, and will receive a stipend and medical insurance for three years. We will also consider self-funded PhD applicants.
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar disciplines
- Completed a four-year undergraduate degree and a research thesis. Postgraduate degree is a plus
- Having a high GPA with first class honours, extensive research experience and peer reviewed publications are advantageous
- Strong background in some of the following subjects:
- Machine Learning
- Linear algebra
- Probability and statistics
- Overseas applicants should provide a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no band under 6) or a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 70 with minimum writing score of 21. The certificate of English language competency must be provided before commencing the course.
Interested applicants please email your CV to email@example.com.