|The ARC Industrial Transformation Research Hub for Digital Enhanced Living had its inaugural symposium on Monday 2ndDecember in Melbourne.
The program included special guest speakers including:
- Professor Mark Fitzgerald, National Trauma Research Institute
- ARC Australian Laureate Fellow Professor John Grundy, Monash University
- Dr David Sykes, Dementia Australia
- Dr Leonard Hoon, Deakin University
- Dr Hemant Ghayvat, Technical University of Denmark
Some of the topics explored were:
- Digital Enhanced Living – what it means in the trauma context
- Translational Research – why is it more important now than ever
- Outcomes of the Royal Commission – what now and what lies ahead
- Smart Aging Monitoring and Early Dementia Recognition (SAMEDR)
- A Conversation about AI Ethics
The program also included a number of PhD students from the Hub reporting on their research.
Attendees at the 2019 Inaugural Digital Enhanced Living Symposium Deakin Downtown